Big Air Update

Sorry about the late notice.  We would love to hold the Big Air this weekend.  But we don’t think Lyall Bay is the ideal location for a Kitesurfing event.  So we will be holding it on the next Windy Sunday at Seatoun, Mana or Petone.  Fingers crossed for the 5th March!

Thanks for your patience.

Remember to register here if you are thinking about entering, or can help out on the day!  Wellington Kiters Big Air Registration

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s